Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'M NOT DEAD, HONEST



Hi, I’m alive, and I shall blog soon. Just wanted to say, there’s an interesting, amazing, brilliant, exciting gig coming up. It’s all these people:

My Latest Novel (www.myspace.com/mylatestnovel)

Zoey Van Goey (www.myspace.com/zoeyvangoey)

Ben Butler and Mousepad (www.myspace.com/benbutlerandmousepad)

Dolby-Anol (www.myspace.com/dolbyanol)

Holy Mountain (www.myspace.com/mountainholy)

And they’ll all be soundtracking a piece of film in a room in The Arches, and turning it into a 1920’s film theatre. So, I’ll be there, sitting on a nice comfortable seat, and watching My Latest Novel, and buzzing.



My Latest Novel - The Reputation of Ross Francis

Be there or be square, I reckon. I shall blog about songs soon... starting with Emmy the Great, Kyte, Frightened Rabbit, Fast Emperors, Bon Iver and M83. Good times.

UPDATE: I only saw two bands, (My Latest Novel, and Zooey Van Gooey, plus the recap of all five band's videos...), but, it was FAN-tastic. Anyone else there? No? Just me? Well, give us a shout if you were. Let me know what you thought of the soundtracking!

2 comments:

Karen Holmes said...

Well, actually I was there too! ha but it really was class! very very good indeed! x

dave... said...

NO ONE CARES WHAT YOU THINK KAREN!
blazin through some my latest novel, its nice. send it to me over megaupload or whatever ye call it?
saw dolby anol last year, was good i think...but cant say for sure, as i was monged :(