Friday, November 25, 2005

Beat Radio MP3's

You should like this band... I discovered them today and think I love them. Minimal electronic (the occasional bleep here and there, the drum machine, the minimalism)... aside from that, the voice is very indie. It's enjoyable... it's brilliant... the lyrics are interesting, made prettier by the singer's voice... "I saw something in your eyes - it made me smile"... so, here you go. (These are linked from their site...)

"the great big sea" [their forthcoming EP]

Mexico
Treetops

Demos

Ancient
Elegy
Million Miles
Places
Another Loveless Anthem
Everything is Temporary

If you like the music, as you should, visit them at their MySpace page too. maybe add them if you want.

1 comment:

Magomra said...

Nice to see someone else likes Beat Radio as much as I do.