Monday, February 20, 2006

the beach is a nice place...


*Note: this isn't the beach I'll be going to.


So for the next few days I shall hopefully be going to the caravan, and thus, no posts. When I come back expect a three-part post on Conor Oberst, and maybe a post on Saddle-Creek. Well, that's all for now. Maybe when I take my laptop to the caravan I'll find some music on it which I just have to tell you about. Hopefully...

Note: I also fixed the time-stamp: It now reflects the time that it actually is where I live. Why am I telling you this? Well, now you can see for example why I was tired when I posted the Aberdeen City track ['cause it was 5:15 AM]... Anyway, I like it telling the right time. Kinda handy. Enjoy. Oh... and I've got EZ Archive working for me. Sweet. Expect to hear No Lies, Just Love by Bright Eyes, very soon.

No comments: