Thursday, February 09, 2006

the future is bright with blue skies

Today's post was a lengthy one. Hopefully in future all posts will have length, yet be concise, and most importantly: Informative. I had planned to post something tonight, but I guess now I won't since it's late. Went out for dinner earlier, and then a play, so the evening was good - a rest from typing away incessantly on this laptop. The rest of the evening shall be spent trawling through the sites of labels and finding good mp3's... hopefully there shall be a gem among the rough. The post-rock theme shall end, very soon, with new posts on:



Sigur Ros,



...and Múm. Once the theme is over, expect to see a number of posts on Broken Social Scene, and their intrinsic bands - Stars, et al... - why? Because I'm going to see Broken Social Scene on Friday in Belfast. And I'm excited. I'll tell you how it goes.

No comments: