Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Sometimes you just have to go elsewhere

Normally I try to find lots of good stuff before I do this post. Well, this isn't lots, I don't think, but it is really good stuff so... enjoy it.



You can find Broken Social Scene rarities here. And since I love, [read: am amazed by; see: adore], Broken Social Scene, I think they're a tad good. Go check 'em out.

Radiohead are currently working on their new album, and it seems like Thom Yorke is cracking up under the pressure. Below is what Thom has been saying...

all i need

s'all wrong

s'all right

s'all wrong

s'all right.


today, myself, i was struggling, feels like we been trapped for a long time.
in la la land. very frustrating. and under pressure now
its so slow.
enough to drive anyone loopy. im supposed to be positive>>
smiling faces for the outside. well im fucking tearing my hair out.
too much at once.
furiously writing, working out parts. cracking up.
not much time left. unshure about everything.
im not supposed to put any of this here. so thats why i am.

Thom


...all that was said on the official Radiohead blog, Dead Air Space. Worrying stuff, although not exactly a big surprise, since he has frequently suffered bouts of insecurity and/or borderline depression in the past. Anyway, check out live tracks here. Looks like they're going to be played at the upcoming shows [if you read the post you'll see why], and perhaps on the new album as well? I like the Reckoner alot. It's a very very cool freak-out song... "Reckoner... ba ba ba".

Should also go here to get lots of music by Rogue Wave. Or alternatively, here for tracks by The Lovely Feathers. I Guess I'm Floating is a good blog and everyone's fallen in love with it. Why not?

Featured blogs are:

S k a t t e r b r a i n
I guess I'm floating

No comments: