Wednesday, March 08, 2006

The Sound of Animals Fighting

Here's a short post, I know nothing about this band, I just downloaded a song [ACT II] for the hell of it, but it's pretty good in that motivated, charging, indie-rock-[pushing-onto-emo-slash-almost-but-not-quite-dull]-territory. It has an interesting intro. But then it's a bit hit and miss... but, well; figure it out for yourself. The band are The Sound of Animals Fighting. While this isn't the best thing I've ever heard, it's still better than alot of the durr/dull/mundane/boring music I listen to on a daily basis.

Ok, so that song's finished, and I'm now listening to Postlude while I type this, and whilst it's interesting, it's also... I dunno. I don't want to sway your judgement anymore than I already have. Basically it's different from Act II, no guitars, just noise.
*Note: I am critical by nature




The Sound of Animals Fighting

Act II - All is ash or the light is shining through
Postlude

Another thing: I despise their website. It's too big, tries to be too much, fails. A valiant effort, however.. [*Note: I feel the same way about Postlude, as I do about their website] Maybe it's a problem with viewing it in IE. On the otherhand, maybe it's just shit. Hope you like the band.

Final note: Postlude just ended. The ending 3 notes [played twice] were the best part of the song [for me].

No comments: