Thursday, March 16, 2006

El Perro Del Mar

So I look outside and...

It's snowing! What the hell? It definitely shouldn't be snowing. There was no warning. It's the 16th of March. Surely it should just be raining. Not that I'm complaining... it'll brighten up an otherwise dull and uneventful day. Although it must be said it was sunny earlier. This snow falls and it looks like ash through the window. Maybe the window's dirty or the snow's dirty, but hey, as long as it falls and as long as it settles. Anyway, weird.

Some girl Sarah once went to the beach. She looks out and she saw a dog. She was pondering things. Her creativity returned to her. Throughout that week she repeatedly saw the dog. It was the salty-sea dog. So she thought it made sense to name herself, as an artist, after it. I give you El Perro Del Mar, which is Spanish [I think] for The Dog of the Sea [I think]... That's it... That's all I can remember from the bio I read the other day.



El Perro Del Mar

God Knows (You Gotta Give To Get)
Party

The first song is a nice throw-away track, perfect for mixtapes and the like. The second is slightly darker, a bit ominous, but still - I dunno - pleasant?

Anyways, that's it. I'm away. Snow's frickin' amazin'.

No comments: