Monday, March 13, 2006

...Update?

...sooo

I discovered my problem with EZ Archive, yes, EASY Archive [phonetic spelling, woo!]. You have to pay for it. Damn! But I will - eventually. For now though, I don't care. 'Cause I was in the garage and I found my copy of High Fidelity, so I'm reading that whilst trying to find songs for a going out mixtape. It's like the ultimate in mainstream - I almost want to beat myself up with a CD Rack of diverse artists, but hey, if it sounds good, why not? So yea, that's what I'm doing. Just so you know. Nick Hornby is amazing.

Once the mixtape is done, and I have hosting [think four months from now, and you're getting close probably] I will host it, as well as every other mixtape I've ever made. This one was going to be called, Asleep on the Sofa, Drunk, Useless but I figured that's more appropriate for the one that should follow at some stage afterwards. That would be hangover music, this is going out music. So,

After I Got Out of the Shower and Before I Got Into the Taxi

...maybe if I do a mini-series, then number two could be: [I Think] Time Passed Before I Passed Out.

No comments: